Returns & Warranty
Returns & Refunds
- Returns are only accepted within 45 days from the invoice date
- All items must be unused and in like-new condition
- Sale items are FINAL SALE
Shipping Your Return:
- Customers are responsible for the return shipping cost
- Pack all items being returned securely in the original package if possible, enclose a copy of the original packing list or invoice with the return merchandise
- For your protection, we suggest you return your merchandise via UPS or insured Parcel Post
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid, we cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries
- Ship the return package to:
The Sovereign Sect
125 Terrace Drive
Cincinnati, OH. 45215
When we receive the return and have determined that it has not been used, we'll refund your credit card account for the full amount, minus the shipping charges.
Exceptions to the above would be If an item is defective or was shipped incorrectly by us. In those cases, contact us before shipping any items back and we'll give you further instructions.
Skateboard Deck Warranty:
All Habitat skateboards have a manufacturer's warranty for 30 days from the date of purchase. We will replace any Alien Workshop skateboard due to manufacturing defects such as warped or delamination. This warranty does not include normal wear and tear, or improper use. To begin the return process, please send the skateboard to the below address accompanied with a copy of the sales receipt, telephone number and return address. Please allow two weeks for processing and handling. The returns department will then evaluate the returned skateboard to insure it meets these requirements. If the skateboard has been abused no replacement will be sent. Any return received without the sales receipt will not be honored. If the returned skateboard is no longer in stock you will receive a replacement that is similar size and shape.
This Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Decks broken in middle of the deck
- Decks exposed to excessive moisture
- Normal wear and abuse including: chipping or blunt impact damage from repetitive ground or obstacle contact